Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Theresa Fagan, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner

I have been at Sinai as a Pediatric Critical Care Nurse Practitioner for 3.5 years.  Prior to that I was PNP in primary care for 2 years, and a PICU nurse for 5.5 years.  I have been on 3 medical missions to Ecuador with Ecuadent Foundation where I have worked in hospitals in Pasaje and Esmeraldas providing pre-op and post-op care to pediatric patients receiving surgeries such as cleft lip and palate repairs, scar revisions, and hernia repairs.  Ever since hearing about the earthquake and devastation in Haiti, I have wanted to go and offer whatever help and care I could provide, so I am thrilled to be able to travel with Team Sinai.  This photo was taken in Ecuador. (I'm the one on the right)


No comments:

Post a Comment