Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Our Fellow Ahmed Bazzi


"I am the current Pediatric Orthopaedic fellow at Johns Hopkins Hospital training under the guidance of the wonderful Dr. Paul Sponseller.  I was raised in the suburbs of Detroit as the youngest of a family of 5 siblings.  I received my Bachelor's in Biology and French at the University of Michigan - Dearborn, my medical degree from Michigan State University, and completed my residency training at Botsford Hospital, Farmington Hills, MI. 

In my free time, I enjoy photography, the arts, and frequent travels to the Midwest to visit my loving family and fiancee, who's equally excited for me to be taking part of such an amazing endeavor.  My last mission trip was in 2008 to Guatemala, and I can vividly remember the gratifying experience of outreach and assistance.  I anticipate Haiti will carry stories to be told for ages, and build enthusiasm for further medical missions to come."

No comments:

Post a Comment