Sunday, April 15, 2012

Gay Ann, OR NURSE ("nice things come in small packages")

"I'm Gay Ann Gatpandan, born and raised in the quiet and peaceful town of Bukidnon in the southern island of Mindanao in the Philippines. I speak Tagalo as the national language, but my native tongue is Bisaya. I pursued my studies in Cebu City where I earned my Bachelor's of Nursing degree and worked as an OR nurse. In 2003, I joined the Staff of Sinai Hospital of Baltimore doing what I loved the most, being an OR nurse. The experience taught me advanced health technologies and skills to adapt to a dynamic environment. On the other hand, it also gives me a chance to travel, see new places,and meet people of different kind which I find very enriching. I'll be forever grateful for the opportunities that was given to me. With what I'm blessed with, I hope to give back by sharing my time and caring for those in need. What better way than being in the nursing profession wherever I may be...."

No comments:

Post a Comment