Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tamysen Regan, ST USN(ret)....the "y" is SILENT!!!

Tamysen (the "y" is silent) tells us, "I have always wanted to go on a mission trip, and am so thankful for the opportunity. Knowing that they will be giving me so much more then I can ever give them is quite a feeling I am looking forward to. It is exciting to think that this will be the first of many mission trips. I suppose this is me in a nutshell - I was born and for the most part raised in Wyoming. After finishing High School I joined the Navy where I met Dr. Delanois. He trained me in the world of Orthopedic surgery. After spending 10 years on the east coast, I moved back west to Colorado, where I have lived for the past 3 yrs. Dr. D called me last Aug to let me know of a new job opportunity and I've been here at Sinai Hospital since October! I am currently in school for First Assisting which I can't wait to finish!

6 comments:

  1. Tamysen with the silent y, I love the pictures. It is great to see a picture of you at work. Good luck on your mission.
    Love,
    Your Aunt Vicky (not a silent y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so proud of you!
    It will be quite an adventure for our 'City Slicker' :)
    Love you-
    Mom & Pops

    ReplyDelete
  3. A silent "y"...what??? when did this happen? haha
    Take care..write...kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last one is from Lupe..darn gmail logon didn't work. Had to reply incognito :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parabéns Tamysen pelo seu novo amigo Lopes em Baltimore. Ele será sempre fiel a voce. Parabéns tambem pelo seu trabalho fico muito feliz por voce.
    Edmilson Brasil Resende Rj

    ReplyDelete